Sunday, May 18, 2008

PERUGIA Tuesday May 6, 2008

I have set my cell phone to work as my alarm clock. Unfortunately, my cell phone thinks that it is still in Brookline and refuses to get on the European time zone. So, it makes me set my wakeup call for 1:50am (it really is 7:50am in Perugia)! So, at 1:50am, I am serenaded by Brooks & Dunn's "Play Something Country" I have to just keep reminding myself that it is really 7:50am here!
Off to class, out the door at 9am. stop at what I hope to become ny everyday breakfast spot -
A bar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny! When I got back from Europe the same thing happened to me. I kept thinking about how strange it felt being home and that it was a different time where I spent my summer. That the doorman to my apartment was doing the same thing he did everyday and I was no longer there